Applicants must be enrolled and registered on a medical undergraduate degree program at the time of application and competition.
- Proof of student status OR a copy of student ID card is required.
- Each university/college can send up to 2 teams of competitors. The FIRST team consists of 3 medical students AND 1 advisor. The SECOND team consists of 3 medical students with or without advisor. (Note: the advisor can be the same person for both teams)
- Please note that participants who attended the Chiang Mai University International Medical Challenge (CMU-IMC) 2018 can re-attend.
There are two registration periods, Early Bird Promotion and Regular registration.
Early Bird Registration Period: 18th February 20:00 (GMT+7) - 15th March 2019 23:59 (GMT+7)
During Early Bird Promotion, the registration system will be open for a period of time and then will be temporarily closed. Once early bird participants' information has been confirmed and processed, the regular registration will be open.
Regular/Standard Registration Period: 18th March 20:00 (GMT+7) - 30th April 2019 23:59 (GMT+7)
- 670.00 USD
- • For applications approved during 18th March 2019 - 30th April 2019 23:59 (GMT+7)
- 3 Medical students
- 1 Advisor (Optional for the second team*)
- • * This price is the total amount of 4 persons, including advisor. There is no refund for any renouncement and no discount for the second team without second advisor.
Note: If the committees do not receive the full amount of an applicant’s fee as stated, the applicant must be responsible for the difference.
What is included in the application fee?
- Hotel (4 days and 4 nights)
- All meals and snacks, including Khan-Tok Dinner
- Transportation in Chiang Mai
(Excluding travel expenses from your country or city, such as airline tickets, train tickets, etc.)
- Entrance fee for tourist attractions during Chiang Mai Tour
Throughout CMU-IMC, we will provide travel insurance for all competitors and advisors.
There is no refund for any renouncement.
Any team who would like to change their participant(s) have to notify the CMU-IMC 2019 Committee within 1 month before the event (May 31st, 2019) by the following ways;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: CMU International Medical Challenge
* Please read the information below carefully for your own benefits.
- Access CMU-IMC member area: http://cmu-imc.med.cmu.ac.th/imc_auth/ (avaliable at 18th February 2019 20:00 (GMT+7) )
- Create new account (If you haven’t had any account yet). One team required only one account.
- Login, edit your information and fill the application form.
- Transfer the application fee using this banking information.
|For money transfer to account number
||THE SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PCL. (ธนาคารไทยพาณิชย์)
||FACULTY OF MEDICINE CHIANGMAI (คณะแพทยศาสตร์เชียงใหม่)
||110 INTAWAROROS RD, SRIPOOM, MUANG, CHIANGMAI 50200 THAILAND
(เลขที่ 110 ถนนอินทวโรรส ตำบลศรีภูมิ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดเชียงใหม่ 50200)
|* Additional bank charges may vary according to the policies of different banks. CMU-IMC is not responsible for any charges associated with transaction fee.
- Upload transfer slip to confirm the payment.
- Wait for comfirmation email from our finance team.
There is a limited number of applications
CMU-IMC would like to apologize that we cannot afford to accept every submitted applications. The maximum number of observers to take part in the event is limited to 10, based on order of registration. The number may be changed at the discretion of the CMU-IMC committee, as appropriate.
- In case of changing any participants, please inform us via CMU-IMC E-mail
- For any questions or requests, please contact us via CMU-IMC E-mail (email@example.com)
- Period of payment for Early Bird Promotion starts from 25th February 2019 to 15th March 2019
- Period of payment for Regular Registration starts from 18th March 2019 to 30th April 2019